$99 + tax and fees | Online Price
$115 flat rate | At Door
Per Ticket Per Show
Limited to 250 tickets, so act fast!
VIP will have access to a full cash bar, the full Black Diamond Menu with Food and Drink Specials. VIP will have a private viewing area from the Black Diamond Restaurant, Deck and Patio Areas which include indoor amenities and air conditioning.
General Admission All Concert Package $125*
Make it easy and buy all four shows at one time! Grab your lawn chairs and your friends and spend the afternoon hanging out!
*Four Pack includes one ticket for each night
$35 + tax and fees | Online Price
$45 flat rate | At Door
Per Ticket Per Show
General Admission is first come first serve, bring your lawn chairs, your blankets, or just wander around! You will have access to Food Trucks, various beverages and much more!
Want to get the best seat? Grab an Early Entrance ticket for an additional $5 when you purchase your ticket and gates will open at 3pm for Early Entrance ticket holders. General Admission gates will open at 4pm.
Purchase your tickets at the gate starting at 3pm.
VIP = $115
General Admission = $45
On-Site Parking – $10
Limited on-site parking can be pre-purchased with your concert tickets for $10.
Free Shuttle Service
Buck Hill will be providing free shuttle service from the Sears parking area at the Burnsville Mall. Shuttles start at 2:30pm.
Carpooling, Uber, Lyft or Car Service will have a special drop off area right up front, so you can have door to door service!
And don’t forget to grab your Buck Concert Series T-Shirt, they can be pre-purchased with your ticket. Quantities will be limited. T-Shirt will be available for pick up the night of the concert.
BUCK CONCERT SERIES APPAREL
Make sure to grab this year’s Buck Concert Series T-Shirt! We’ll have a few options to choose from and they can be found near the vendor locations before, during or after the shows!
BUCK CONCERT SERIES FAQS
CONCERT AREA GATE HOURS
Early Bird: Gates open at 3pm, pre-purchased tickets only
General Admission: Gates open at 4pm
VIP: Gates open at 3pm
POLICY | NO REFUNDS OR RETURNS
Rain or Shine Event
We do not issue refunds for lost or stolen tickets. Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather. In the event of inclement weather, the show may be interrupted, and resume again as weather permits.
No returns or refunds for purchased tickets.
PARKING & SHUTTLE BUSES
Limited on-site parking tickets can be pre-purchased online prior to the event for $10.
Buck Hill will have a drop off area for shuttles, limos, buses and taxis.
Free Shuttle Buses will be running from Burnsville Mall, Sears parking lot starting at 2:30pm.
Tailgating is NOT allowed in any parking lot, no drinking allowed on shuttle buses.
CONCERT AREA, GATES, LAWN CHAIR SEATING
Your ticket is exchanged for a wristband when you arrive, which allows you in the General Admission Area or VIP area. No bottles, cans, coolers, video cameras, beverages of any kind, or umbrellas may be brought into the concert area. You will be asked to open bags for inspection.
The Buck Concert Series has open festival seating, General Admission ticket holders can roam the entire concert area up to the front of the stage. There will be Food Trucks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages open to everyone. General Admission ticket holders may not enter the VIP area or the VIP Bar Area.
LAWN CHAIR AND BLANKET SEATING
You may bring lawn chairs and lawn chairs are recommended over blankets. Seating is daily first-come-first-served basis (so get into the concert area early to pick your favorite spot and purchase an Early Bird ticket for early access). All general admission fans can stroll through the lawn chair seating area even if they do not have a chair and are able to sit on the hillside where there are no chairs.
The Buck Concert Series has a VIP area that will be accessed by entering through the main gate and receiving a VIP wrist band. The VIP area is located in the Black Diamond Restaurant, part of the Black Diamond deck and a private patio area. VIP ticket holders can roam the entire concert area up to the front of the stage. There will be Food Trucks, Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages open to everyone. General Admission ticket holders may not enter the VIP area or the VIP Bar Area.
Benefits of VIP
- The VIP Patio
- VIP access to the Black Diamond and part of the Black Diamond deck
- Indoor restrooms
- Chances for people who would like Meet & Greets with the bands when available
- Full Bar
- Black Diamond Full Menu access
- Admittance into the concert area
- Limited number of tickets available
SPECIAL NEEDS ACCESSIBILITY
Parking is available, pre-purchased tickets will be required to park in the main Buck Hill lot. Handicap accessible shuttle buses will be available from out lots.
GOING THROUGH THE GATES AND SEATING
If you or an escort need assistance, security persons and gate personnel are on-hand to help you. A seating area will be available.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Food, beverages, and coolers are not allowed. There will be a bag check upon entrance, and an identification verification process via wristband to purchase alcohol. FOOD AND ALCOHOL WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE SHOW!
- Umbrellas are not allowed.
- Professional photography, video and/or audio equipment is not allowed in the concert area without written approval and the appropriate credentials.This includes any video cameras, DSLR cameras and/or cameras with a large lens.
- Tailgating is not allowed in any parking lots.
- No alcohol on any shuttles.
- Ages 17 and under need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Buck Hill is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, personal injury, theft, loss or damage to personal property.
- Persons engaging in violent, obscene or unruly behavior will be immediately removed, as well as wristband from the concert and parking lot sites and may be subject to arrest.
- No seat markers like flags, balloons or similar that may obstruct the view of the guests.
- No guns allowed on property with or without a permit.
- Buck Concert Series is not designed for young children to attend. Parents are discouraged from bringing your children to this event.
- No refunds, rain or shine event. Tickets are sold on a “rain or shine” basis, and no refunds will be given for delays or cancellations due to bad weather. In the event of inclement weather, the show may be interrupted, and resume again as weather permits.
- Subject to availability, tickets can be purchased day of concert.
- There will be no re-admittance after entry.
- Nonsmoking event, including e-cigarettes.
- No security “like” shirts.
MAY I HAVE A PRIVATE PARTY OR MY BUSINESS DISPLAY AREA AT THE BUCK CONCERT SERIES?
Yes. Buck Hill will have space available for tents and for vendors to use to sell or display products under the sponsorship opportunities.
Sponsorships are available. Please contact us at 952.435.7174 for more information.
PRESS AND MEDIA
All regional & national media requests need to be e-mailed to email@example.com.
NO FIREARMS ALLOWED ON PREMISE.