your 2014/2015 season passes online and avoid the rush!
Your Buck Hill season pass is valid anytime we are open during the season.
• If you're purchasing a Child's pass, proof of age, such as birth certificate, will be required before we will produce their pass. We consider the age of the Child as of the day you purchase the Season Pass. If your child turns 13 mid-season, you can still purchase the Child Season Pass, as long as you do it before the child turns 13.
• Children 5 & under ski free with the purchase of a paid adult season pass.
• Everyone must have a new photo taken for their season pass each year. For photos, we suggest coming in prior to the start of the season, in order to avoid any delays.
PRE-SEASON TICKET OFFICE HOURS:
Saturday, Sept. 13 - 11am-3pm
Saturday, Sept. 20 - 11am-3pm
Friday, Sept. 26 - 2pm-9pm - During the Tent Sale
Saturday, Sept. 27 - 9am-7pm - During the Tent Sale
• Family Season Passes are only available to immediate family members living at the same address. The Additional Family Member Pass is only available in addition to the Family Pass, and must be purchased at the same time as the Family Pass.
• Season Passes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Passholder must be present to receive daily lift ticket.