Winter fun for the whole family!
Closed for the winter season – see you this summer!
Snow tubing, the latest craze at Buck Hill. Jump on the specially designed tube, ride the lift to the top, and choose from one of several chutes to slide your way to the bottom. Grab your tube, get on the lift, and do it again. If tubing down a snow covered hill isn’t for you, sit back and relax by the campfire and enjoy some hot chocolate or treats from the Snack Shack.
Snow Tubing Ticket Rates
|2-Hour Day Session (Until 4pm)||$18|
|2-Hour Evening Session (After 4pm)||$15|
|Late Night Special (Available 1 Hour Prior to Close)||$10|
Late Season Snow Tubing Hours
|Monday – Wednesday: Closed / Available for Group Reservations|
|Holiday Dates & Special Hours|
- No children under 5.
- All participants must be at least 42″ tall.
- No chains – one tube per lane, per run.
- Hill may close temporarily for grooming or changing conditions.
- No ski boots allowed on snow tubing hill.
- Buck Hill tubes ONLY allowed on the tubing hill.
- No snowboards, skis, sleds, toboggans or tubes other than the tubes supplied by Buck Hill are allowed.