- $450 Regular Rate
- Ages 13 and Up
- $350 Regular Rate
- Ages 12 and Under
- $1350 Regular Rate
- Includes 4 family members
- $180 for additional members
Senior & Military
- Age 62 and older
- Military members may also purchase a family pass at a 15% discount
New! Rental Equipment Season Pass
The Buck Hill ski and snowboard rental pass allows you to use our ski and snowboard equipment all season long. No need to worry about outgrowing your gear or hauling it to and from the hill. The rental season pass also gives you your choice of renting skis or a snowboard! Ski packages include skis, boots and poles. Snowboard packages include board and boots. One equipment rental per passholder, per day.
Season Pass Insurance
Ski Pass Insurance covers the cost of your season pass if you are no longer able to use the pass for reasons such as sickness or injury to you, a family member, or traveling companion; primary residence or destination being made uninhabitable, being subpoenaed, required to serve on jury duty, or quarantined; job transfer; pregnancy or childbirth; employer termination or layoff. If you have any coverage questions and cannot find them on this page, please call our 24-hour Ski Pass Insurance line at 866.370.0246.
Accepting the Coverage:
• Pre-Existing Medical Condition Coverage: If insurance is purchased within 14 days of purchase of the ski pass, the Pre-Existing Medical Condition Exclusion will be waived. You must be medically able to ski when you buy the insurance.
• Pre-Season Pass Cancellations: Travel Guard will reimburse the full cost of your season pass if you’re unable to use it due to a covered reason. Pre-season claims must be made prior to the start of the ski season.
• Mid-season Reimbursements (pro-rated): Travel Guard will pro-rate your reimbursement based on the number of days skied prior to the incident. For example, if you make a claim after using your pass for prior skiing days, the refund will reflect these prior uses and reimbursement will be minus these dates.
If you have already purchased your pass and wish to purchase pass insurance, please call our Ticket Office at (952) 435-7174, extension 610. Ski Pass Insurance is offered until the ski season or 30 days after you purchase your season pass (whichever date comes later).