The Comp will be held here at Buck Hill this Sunday!
Get those boards and skis ready.
Don’t forget to check out the Parent’s Guide to Comps! http://ow.ly/kgUY307tTAQ
A few quick notes:
- Volunteers are still needed, please call the Ski School if you are interested. You will get a free lift ticket for that day!
- Potluck, if you would like to participate please plan for 10-15 kids, no crock pots please.
- We will be using the Hutch Chalet for registration in the morning before our team takes it over for the day, the rest of the teams will be in the main Chalet after registration.
- Attached is a map for our remote parking site, our lot will fill up quickly so some people may need to park there.
- 8:30 – 9:30 Registration in the Hutch Chalet
- 9 – 9:30 Course Inspection
- 9:30-11:30 – Morning Competition Rotation/Groups E-H Slopestyle / Group A-D Big Air
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch and Course Inspection
- 12:30 – 2:30 Afternoon competition rotation/Group A-D Slopestyle / Group E-H Big Air
- 3:30 Awards Ceremony in front of the ticket office