The Buck Hill – D-Team (Saturday) gallery will expire on Feb 15, 2017.
Once it expires this gallery will no longer be accessible for viewing or purchasing. Both prints and digital images are available.
Enter your email and the password to access your photos is: SNOW
The Comp will be held here at Buck Hill this Sunday!
Get those boards and skis ready.
Don’t forget to check out the Parent’s Guide to Comps! http://ow.ly/kgUY307tTAQ
- Volunteers are still needed, please call the Ski School if you are interested. You will get a free lift ticket for that day!
- Potluck, if you would like to participate please plan for 10-15 kids, no crock pots please.
- We will be using the Hutch Chalet for registration in the morning before our team takes it over for the day, the rest of the teams will be in the main Chalet after registration.
- Attached is a map for our remote parking site, our lot will fill up quickly so some people may need to park there.
- 8:30 – 9:30 Registration in the Hutch Chalet
- 9 – 9:30 Course Inspection
- 9:30-11:30 – Morning Competition Rotation/Groups E-H Slopestyle / Group A-D Big Air
- 11:30-12:30 Lunch and Course Inspection
- 12:30 – 2:30 Afternoon competition rotation/Group A-D Slopestyle / Group E-H Big Air
- 3:30 Awards Ceremony in front of the ticket office
We will be doing pictures for both X-Team and D-Team January 14th and 15th.
The schedule is:
Saturday, January 14th
Sunday, January 15th
|1:00 PM||Team Photo||D-Team|
Attached is the order form and the instructions on how to view the images.
Images will be available by 1/18.
Click here for a PDF of the order form: buckhillphotoorder
Website address: http://clients.christinephotography.co
- Select the gallery
- Enter your email address
- Enter the password: SNOW
We have practice this week on both Tuesday and Thursday from 5-7pm. If you were unable to attend any practice you can attend these as a makeup session.
Modified Practice Times
Due to the cooler temperatures, please note the following changes to this weekend’s schedule.
X-Team Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
D-Team Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
D-Team Sunday, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Team members should dress for the weather. Keeping your core warm is the key to cold weather activities.
Here are some recommendations on proper layering:
· Base layer of synthetic or wool long under ware – NO COTTON!!!!!
· Mid layer of fleece pants and zip T- Neck- NO COTTON!!!!!
· Extra mid layer on the top: Fleece top or vest, micro puff jacket- NO COTTON!!!!!
· Insulated pants
· Insulated jacket
· Fleece neck warmer/face mask
· Insulated mittens – Not Gloves
· Wool socks (put on once you are at the area to prevent sweat build prior to arrival)
· Helmet liner
· Hand and toes warmer help- toe warmers should be worn on the top of the foot
If you choose not to come to practice, you may attend any other scheduled practice as a make-up session.