Modified Practice Times
Due to the cooler temperatures, please note the following changes to this weekend’s schedule.
X-Team Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
D-Team Saturday, 10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
D-Team Sunday, 1:00 p.m. – 3:00p.m.
Team members should dress for the weather. Keeping your core warm is the key to cold weather activities.
Here are some recommendations on proper layering:
· Base layer of synthetic or wool long under ware – NO COTTON!!!!!
· Mid layer of fleece pants and zip T- Neck- NO COTTON!!!!!
· Extra mid layer on the top: Fleece top or vest, micro puff jacket- NO COTTON!!!!!
· Insulated pants
· Insulated jacket
· Fleece neck warmer/face mask
· Insulated mittens – Not Gloves
· Wool socks (put on once you are at the area to prevent sweat build prior to arrival)
· Helmet liner
· Hand and toes warmer help- toe warmers should be worn on the top of the foot
If you choose not to come to practice, you may attend any other scheduled practice as a make-up session.