Great season! Here are the results for the last race: Trollhaugen results sun_3-5-2017
Comp this weekend at Afton Alps!
- Please complete the liability form before coming on Sunday (this will speed up the registration process – if you do not complete it, you will need to prior to registering) CLICK HERE FOR FORM
- Lift tickets can be purchased online, Buy Online and Save Time, Here is a link to purchase online https://order.aftonalps.com/ If online is not your thing, our Guest Service will be open @ 8am for lift ticket purchases as well
- There will be space for all teams in the Meadows Chalet – potlucks are allowed, but no crockpots are allowed. Food is also available on site in the Meadows as well as some limited offerings in the LZ.
815-900 Registration: Meadows Chalet
830 Lifts Open / Practice
845 Coaches Meeting: Meadows Den
930-1130 Morning Competition Rotation: Groups E-H Slope Style / Groups A-D Big Air
11:30 – 1230 Lunch / Course Inspection
1230 – 230 Afternoon Competition Rotation: Groups A-D Slope Style / Groups E-H Big Air
3:15 (estimate) Awards (Finals followed by Cumulative for Year). Awards will be held near the LZ
Race this weekend for all Sunday D-Team participants is at Trollhaugen!
8:00 AM Lift Tickets available at the Ticket Office
8:30 AM—Registration In Convention Center
8:45 AM Lifts Open
9:00 AM Coaches Meeting at the Bottom of Storebakken and Volunteers Meeting in the Foyer of Convention Center
9:15-9:45 AM Courses Open for Inspection
9:55 AM Forerunners
10:00 AM Slalom Race Begins
12:30 PM to 1:00 PM – GS Courses Open for Inspection
1:10 PM GS Forerunners
1:15 PM GS Race Begins
( listen for announcement)
*Course inspection 30 minutes before start of Race*
D-Team Racers and Families designated Areas – Buck Hill —Convention Center East Room
Limited Plug-ins Available
Awards In the Convention Center approximately 4:30 PM
Race this weekend is in Mount Kato.
We are looking forward to a great race Saturday!
Due to the warmer temperatures, the lower parking lot may be too soft to use. We are asking everyone to please listen to and follow the parking attendants when you arrive.
The Chalet will open early at 7:30 am.
Registration will be open from 7:30-8:30 am in the Tech Shop (lower level of chalet) and the race will start at 9 am.
Please accommodate each other by sharing seating and tables, the chalet can get quite crowded on race day.
Space is limited so we ask that there are no potlucks. We encourage guests to enjoy our special menu items being offered on race day in addition to usual menu items:
- The Lift Bar (no outside food please) – Smoked pork sandwich $8.50 served quick
- Outside – Brats $4.00, Hot Dogs $3.00, Soda $3.00, Chips $1.50, Desserts $2.50
To reach Mount Kato simply head south on Hwy 169 and take the Riverfront Drive Exit. At the stop light turn right onto Riverfront Drive then turn left onto Sibley Ave (Hwy 66). Follow the signs for Hwy 66 through the neighborhood and you will see Mt. Kato on your left. Street address is 20461 Hwy 66, Mankato, MN 56001
Click link in red for results: BH Sat Results
Buck Hill Ski Racing Team will be hosting an informational meeting next Monday, 2/27 at 5:00 p.m.
This meeting is for parents and racers who are thinking about moving on to the USSA level next season.
Those who attend the meeting will be able to participate with the BHSR Team practice
Monday- Wednesday from 7-9 p.m., Thursday from 5-7 p.m.
Comp this weekend at Wild Mountain!
- 8:30-9:30 Registration – Upstairs in the Robert C Room Coaches/ Volunteer Meeting-Eagles Nest
- 9 – 9:30 Course Inspection
- 9:30-11:30 Morning competition rotation -Groups E-H Slopestyle / Group A-D Big Air
- 11:30 – 12:30 Lunch and Course Inspections
- 12:30 – 2:30 Afternoon competition rotation -Group A-D Slopestyle / Group E-H Big Air
- Awards to follow
Due to the snow conditions on the Front Stage, we are moving the Slope Style event to the Back Stage. Your competitor can access the Back Stage by riding up Chair 1. Please let your parents know that it is a steep climb up to the Back stage (probably not ideal for some grandparents), so wear proper footwear. Parents/Grandparents will still be able to watch their competitors on the Main Stage for Big Air.
Mother Nature sure is not being kind to us all this season. See you Sunday.
Please click the following red link for map and age breakouts: Wild MT SB FS Comp Schedule Feb 26, 2017
Hello! It is race weekend and we are hosting!
Thank you for the parents that have already signed up, if you would like to sign up to help (on skis or off) please call the Ski School.
The Buck team will be in the Hutch BUT we will have registration in there as well in the morning.
- 8:30-9:30 Registration – The Hutch Chalet
- 9:15 – 10 Course Inspection—Meet coaches in front of the main chalet or at course
- 10:00 Morning Race (Slalom) 2nd runs are in reverse order
- 12:30 Course Inspections—Meet coaches in front of the main chalet or at course PM Course inspections may begin sooner—listen for announced time change
- 1:00 Afternoon Race (GS) 2nd runs are in reverse order, Start of PM race may be earlier—listen for announced time change
- 4:00 Awards Ceremony – near the Milk Run finish area
Please click the red link for the map – Buck Hill Development Team Race Map and Schedule 2-25-17